For your Exploration

For your Exploration
Read My New Sex Toy Review Blog!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Men are not from mars, nor Women from Venus

Driving into work a couple weeks back I heard that a Marine killed two other Marines here at Quantico Marine Corp Base. Which is right down the road from where I live. And when I say "down the road" I mean a good 45 min with good traffic flow. Anyhoodle. When I heard this the first thing that came to mind was "It had to be about a woman." Sure enough "A relationship dispute" was the underlying cause.

I was reading an article in the Associated Press, Journal of Marital and Family therapy from 2012 that said the Percentage of women who ADMITTED to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had was 54%!!!! If your not great at math that is over half!
You want to know why? They are no longer happy, feel safe or relaxed around their current partner. So why kill over it? I can only assume that ...
A. This woman had a Magical Pussy ... a Power which brought such untold wondrous life giving love to this man that he could not live without it and didn't think anyone,including her, could either.
A likelier reason, in all seriousness, is because he needed professional medical help with the issues he was facing and could not communicate with anyone what demons he was dealing with. My thoughts and positive energy goes out to all the family and friends of this horrific tragedy. 

It is weird how my first thought was that there was a woman involved before they even announced it and when I read that statistic I immediately started to compartmentalize why these women came to these decisions to cheat. I mean of course me being one and all. Now if you've ever been to one of my demonstrations sometimes, especially when it is a group full of women, I'll ask them to close their eyes. I will then say "No peeking, now I want you to raise your hands if you 'faked an orgasm' within the last month." You would not believe the response I get. I would say on average of 80% of them to raise their hands! After I get them to lower their hands and open their eyes I simply say ...."Ladies for those of you who raised your hands... WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING BAD BEHAVIOR?"

If your partner believes what they are doing to you is making you so intense with passion. Getting you to completion each time you have sex. They will do it over and over and over again.. wrong... to get you to that point again. Thus making you unhappy and not at all relaxed and thus you go looking for someone who can and leaving part of the statistics. No I'm not judging. Your reasons for whatever your doing and why you do it is yours and your decision and your choice to live with. Basically...



But if you are just casually dating this partner they are going to think whatever it is they were doing for you was so amazing that they will continue this "technique" on others only to leave them greatly disappointed.This is when it becomes personal because these seem to be the ones I "bump" into. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  Frustrating!
No wonder men are so disillusioned as how to please a woman. They are being lied to 80% of the time. Now I am not saying that women haven't been lied to either. I always wondered why I have never met any women contractors. Probably because we have been lied to about 6 inches all our lives that they perception of 6 inches isn't really 6 inches.

Look I'm not saying that each person is the exact same or each person likes it exactly the same way each time. In fact if you put 100 people in a room and asked them to masturbate each and every one would do it differently. What I am trying to say is communication is key. Contrary to popular belief Men are not from Mars nor Women from Venus. We are all from planet Earth. This is why Romance Enhancement products are essential and helpful in the bedroom. The best way to know what it is your partner likes is to watch them. Watch where she places her hands/fingers and instruments.. how soft or light she touches her clit or how hard or fast she uses her toy. And Guess What Ladies... all of our toys on my website are marked clearly on the outside in ACTUAL inches! Before you know it we will have Lady Contractors!
Vice Versa... watch as he masturbates. Does he focus on the head/shaft or base? What type of lubricant does he prefer? Does he stroke hard or soft? Does he play with his sac or press on his taint with the other hand? Once you have a general knowledge of what is really going on you won't have to lie about having an orgasm. I also guarantee you if you feel comfortable and safe enough to masturbate in front  of your partner you will let go enough to get off as well.

I hope this rant has helped you look at things from both sides and remember a lie is no good for anyone! Unless of course it is to lie next to your partner :)

Don't forget to take the poll this week and check out my website for all your Romance Products needs. Blog readers... Contact me personally with your order and get 10% off your entire order for this weeks blog!!! You can reach me by email at mppbynikki@gmail.com or by phone at 571-969-SEX1.

No comments:

Post a Comment