For your Exploration

For your Exploration
Read My New Sex Toy Review Blog!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Who said Girls have all the fun!

I know... last week I talked extensively about multiple consecutive orgasms for women as pointed out to me from this email ...

Dear Nikki,
You think you said Multiple Consecutive Orgasms enough times in one paragraph in your last blog entry? I mean I wasn't offended. As a guy I would love nothing more then to get my partner off over and over again. But come on!!!
Other then that enjoy reading your blog entries keep up the good work.
Reggie

Well thank you Reggie I try my best and your right. Once I get on a roll about Multiple Consecutive Orgasms it is hard for me not to think about Multiple Consec... okay sorry I get it. Stopping now. So I decided to talk all about guys this blog topic.

Let's talk about the Male G-Spot shall we?

Oh quit being a little girl!
What I am talking about here folks is what some men really don't like to talk about. That is their Prostate Gland. Located in between their rectum and testis just below the clinical term called the peritoneum or as men call it in slang "the taint".  And "why" you may ask do they not like to talk about it? Because of it's actual location. To REALLY massage it well some men have hangs ups about it. Because of societies ignorance, in my opinion, some men (especially straight men) think if anything remotely goes near their ass much let touches their anus they think they will be labeled gay or thought less of as a man. 

Trust me on this.. I have done enough research, polls and spoke with a lot of male friends who know they can speak openly enough to me and not be judged to let me know this is truly how they feel society will judge them. And what a sad sad world we live in for these men to miss out on what I can only imagine a wonderful experience.

As we learned in the previous blog about the whole science of sex we know what happens when a male has an orgasm. But what exactly does the prostate do?  The prostate makes a fluid that activates sperm as they are being ejaculated. So it has a pretty important job. Along with that job comes LOTS AND LOTS of nerve endings. Just like a woman's Grafenberg spot or G-spot. Thus the reason to call it a male G-spot. Now like a woman's G-spot we know it is all elusive and some women don't even know where their own is located much less telling their partner where it is. With men it isn't so hard. It is a small chestnut-sized bump situated approximately two inches inward and down towards the testis. Now I know from personal experience when I have a G-spot orgasm that is usually when I have that mind blowing, spectacular Multi... opps sorry almost drifted of there ....

I know.. I know... sorry Reggie
But you see where I'm going with this. If our G-spot orgasms are that amazing why can't it be just that amazing for men? And ya know what? I have actually talked to men who were not afraid to be labled and have done it and agreed with me that yes... yes indeed it is that amazing!


So when your ready and are comfortable with a partner I will give you a few tips that will help you ease into this a bit.... 





Just Kidding guys ... Just kidding! Geez Calm down!!!

Okay Okay I get it!
I'm not talking about having your partner strap one on and go to town I am talking about first learning your body. Just because a G-spot on a guy is easier to find then a woman doesn't mean we are all the same. As I said in my previous blog the biggest sex organ in the body is your brain. It all starts with arousal. Trust. Communication. Start with just massaging the "taint" area with some lube while you kiss and explore. Massage it, put a little pressure on it. If he starts to moan... well it's okay to like it. Maybe just start with that then move up to massaging just outside the anus along with the "taint" next time. This will help him to become more relaxed and more receptive to the idea. Remember before you decide to let your partner explore internally there are a couple of things you may want to do. The minimum preparation is a regular bowel movement followed by a complete external cleansing. You may even want to use some liquid soap and cleanse just inside a bit and rinse thoroughly. We will only be exploring a couple of inches in.. not a deep sea diving expedition.



If you are really feeling self conscience about it you can rinse internally but most experts do not suggest anything over a disposable bulb enema with plain warm water. Insert and gently squeeze allowing the water to rinse out. Repeat several times, or until the water runs clear. Never ever ever use hot or cold water.. your gonna want to be Goldilocks on this one and be JUUUUUUST right. About wrist temperature will be fine. You are not going to want to do anything larger then a bulb. Anything bigger can constitute a colonic and you don't want that before someone starts inserting things in there with all that cramping and blotting. If that is truly the route you want to go seek a professional. After that is done make sure you have your lube available. I suggest the silicone lube, Make sure you have latex or vinyl gloves or if your partner decides to "ride you bareback" sort of speak make sure their nails are trimmed, you don't want to have a hang nail and have it rip some tissue while in there. Once your comfortable have them again massage the "taint" area then press gently on the anus with your lubricated finger. Once they have their "one" finger in locate the Prostate about 2 inches in from the entrance of the anus. Once located tell your partner what feels good and what doesn't. Take your time.. do it slow and easy... let the body accept the finger. Later as you become more comfortable you can try a couple of beads or plugs. Which of course can be purchased at my website.

Once you find someone you trust and can relax with it won't be so difficult and who knows you just may find out you like it!

Don't forget to take the poll over to the left, subscribe, leave a comment, visit my website for tools and LUBE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment