For your Exploration

For your Exploration
Read My New Sex Toy Review Blog!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... wait.. too many to count!

So I read an article the other day about the different types of sex. And I thought... well isn't that really subjective? I mean when you say different types of sex wouldn't you be talking about the physical ways to have sex. 
Like Oral, Vaginal, Anal and Masturbation (<some don't even consider that to be sex, however I do) Heck for that matter I could say Kissing, French Kissing, Mutual Masturbation, Fingering, Fore Play, Non Penetrative Sex and Penetrative Sex could be considered types of sex as well. As I said these are all the physicalities of sex and are all topics that are discussed on whether it is considered sex or not and frankly not the types of sex that I was considering when I read this article. 

So I scoured magazines, books, journals and the web to really get down to the different TYPES of sex and am going to try and combine what I read into a simple to read and condesed variation to everything I read.

So here you have it... my top 10 condensed version of types of sex that will get your heart racing and your sex juices flowing.

#10. The "I'm so bored" Sex
It is Sunday afternoon and I am sitting here after a day of self reflection and going to church... 
Okay stop laughing
Yes. I'm bored. So do I spend the rest of the afternoon blogging and reading? No! I take advantage of the nice quietness and get in "touch" with myself.. 4, 5.. 6.. well who's counting. I really need to start doing toy reviews for my blog readers. Hmmmmm maybe I will do that right now! I'm bored. <wink wink> I also lump Cyber/Sexting and Phone sex in this category as well.

#9 Make up/Break up sex
Makeup or breakup sex is the release of tension created by an argument or a gradually growing situation. It appeals to humankind's masochistic side: the emotional pain of an argument, cured by the high of healing through great sex. 

Nothing is better than to fuel that passion you are channeling then through physical touch and energy. Heck I knew a girl who used to piss her husband off every other day in order to have make up sex. In her opinion it was the hottest. Now they soon got a divorce because that type of energy is not healthy to promote all the time but it is one of the sexiest in my opinion. 

#8 Random Sex/Casual Sex
Awe the NSA sex. The meeting some random partner for a hook up. Connecting through a website or ad on the internet. Not even speaking a word... having hot torrid sex with a random person is super sexy.

 The one night stand is much like gorging yourself at your favorite fast food diner... it feels soooooooooooo good and amazing but you totally regret it when you step on that scale the next day. 

#7 Sexual Tension Sex
You meet someone at your new job. You shake hands and linger just a bit too long. You continue to work side by side. You catch yourself looking at each other a longingly. You both hug each other and catch them smelling your neck or hair as they pull away. You kiss each other cheek goodbye and ALMOST touch lips.

 The sexual tension is so thick you almost and sometimes masturbate on your drive home because you can't take it anymore. Until that one office party where you both drink a little too much and find yourselves in the office supply room going at it on the copy machine.This is the stuff that books and erotic novels are made of. Sexual tension is HOT AND EXPLOSIVE! But just like the fourth of July it only comes once a year and lasts is gone just as quickly. 

#6 Talking Dirty Sex
You're in a quiet bar next to your partner or a friend with benefits. The conversation goes a little something like this...

"Why do you keep staring at me?"
"Because I can't help but wish we were someplace alone right now"
"Why?"
"Because you look so incredibly sexy right now. I would strip you faster than a fully loaded Lexxus in front of a Detroit Crack House"
"Oh Really!?"
"Yes really, then I would slowly lick every inch of your body while you moan in delight"
"Ummmm yes... please continue...."

You get the picture. Just verbally expressing what you want to do with or to someone that you are comfortable with gets thing really going. Especially when you can't really do anything about it. It creates a sexual tension when this happens and you know what happens then... if not see type of sex #7.

#5 It's 5:00 somewhere with friends Sex
We have all been there. The house party to end all house parties. Get the beer, liquor or wine flowing and before you know it Jeff is running naked through the back yard attempting to jump over the bon fire you made and everyone starts singing "Jeff's nuts roasting on an open fire" (True story) Then you all go back to kissing the person you were making out with. Before ya know it there is a time limit to the bedrooms and everyone starts looking for an out of the way corner to have sex. The drunker you get and the more your inhibitions start to crash.People are just having sex on the couch...out in the open.. with people watching... 

Excuse me I'm bored... ummm I'll be right back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay sorry about that... I'm back.. by popular demand. Anyway, some of us lucky ones don't even need alcohol to lose our inhibitions. We have none. This leaves us to deal with no hang over in the morning! But if you do have the pleasure of doing this I highly suggest it but drink lots and lots of water and some alka seltzer BEFORE you GO TO BED. This will help with that hangover in the morning.

#4 Light speed Sex
Long, passionate sex is great but sometimes you just need to take the edge off. <Insert trumpet sound here> In enters the Quickie.



A quickie is like an earthquake. It gets your adrenaline rushing and is over within minutes.. sometimes seconds. It leaves you weak in the knees and breathless. Now it isn't as spectacular for women most times, so this in my opinion is a great gift to your partner. But it can be just as arousing for a woman especially if your partner holds the remote to a remote bullet or butterfly device to get you revved up for the pre game. 

#3 Erotic Full Body Massage Sex
I give this a category all its own. Heck even a full body massage, not even Erotic, can get some people off. Trust me.. I've done it for some people. Much to their embarrassment for most. "OMG, I am so sorry that has never happened before!" .. It's okay. I take it as a compliment really and so should you! If you can connect with someone and let go enough to orgasm through touch outside of your regular erogenous zones KUDOS! Touch is by far my most favorite sense in sex. 
Now whether you are having a massage done by a stranger or by your partner .. Erotic or not it still is one of the hottest ways to orgasm that I know.


#2 Taboo Sex
I can break this down into two categories really. Person and Place.
I was just speaking with a friend earlier this week. He just recently got separated and was trying to figure out what went wrong in their relationship. Why it wasn't like it was in the beginning. So I asked him... What was it like? He said that they would spend hours in a hotel and when it was time to leave he didn't want her to go. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.. it was hot and great sex! 
I said "Wait.. time out... Hotel?" He then confessed that they were both married at the time when they were doing this. *light bulb moment for me* "Well buddy, there is your answer! You were having Taboo Sex!" 

Sex with someone you shouldn't be having sex with for one reason or another is exciting. Now I don't personally agree with what they did together and am not condoning that everyone go out and fulfill their fantasy with their best friend's wife. However, I am not put on this earth to judge and I don't. I am just saying that it is a huge adrenaline rush to have sex with someone you know you have no business having sex with. This is the reason he cannot find that with someone else. He isn't going to. He needs to find a different type of sex.  
Now Place...

I tease people and say that I have joined the mile high club.. solo division <wink wink> and one thing I would love to cross off my bucket list. Sex while skydiving... On a scaffolding high above the street or any other dangerous place I can think of would and can be extremely hot.
Now sex in a confessional at a catholic church... check 

#1 Passionate Sex
I won't be placing any gifs or pictures up for this one. There is nothing that I could find that even comes close to this type of sex. This type of sex only comes from being in love with someone. It is a feeling... a connection... every time you have this type of sex with someone is like the first and only time. It is rare and true and the type of sex that fuels fairy tales.
When you are truly in love with your partner, the sex is passionate and both of you know what either of you like in bed. The sex is more loving and intimate, and if you indulge in acts like Tantric sex. It can be so passionate and orgasmic, you could actually burst into tears of passion.
While all the other six types are fun and a huge turn on, indulging in these every other day can be boring and soon you may even start to detest it. But on the other hand, the more you indulge in passionate sex with your own partner, the better the sex and the intimacy gets.

Well that about wraps it up this week.

MMMMM was it good for you? Let me know by commenting or emailing me at info@foryoursexformation.com Follow me on Twitter and Facebook Links to the right. 
Listen to my blog come to life every Sunday night with help from my friend Poppy at Blog Talk radio. Link at the top. Don't forget to the take the poll this week and if you would like a discount on those remote control bullets and butterflys let me know what you would like from my website and I will give you 10% off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment