For your Exploration

For your Exploration
Read My New Sex Toy Review Blog!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome to my first blog post. First let me introduce myself. My name is Nikki Biggs and I am a My Pure Pleasure Consultant, among other things of course.  I own and operate my own My Pure Pleasure business which is an in-home party plan similar to Mary Kay and Pampered Chef. However, our product line is much more personal then make up and kitchen utensils. We sell relationship enhancements, bath, body, lotions, lingerie, and bedroom accessory products all while educating and empowering women and men alike about their sexuality.

There are a lot of companies out there like ours so what sets ours apart from the others? I used to be a consultant for another rival company that is no longer in business. I then took a couple years off from doing parties all together. When deciding to come out of retirement I did my research and found these consultants to actually care about what they are teaching women, men and couples. Some companies don't even allow men to come to parties much less be consultants. And of course the selection is quite vast. You are not stuck with one size fits all product. There is a lot to choose from and from different lifestyle choices. Haven't tried something? How do you know if you don't try?

I will be posting weekly segments and informational topics on that all taboo subject and look forward to the comments and questions. With blogger you can even post anomalously if you like. I will also be posting links and special hostess incentives and specials on products as they are available.

Thank you for subscribing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment