For your Exploration

For your Exploration
Read My New Sex Toy Review Blog!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

What a Big Sex Organ you have!

Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and an Orgasm EVERY time you have sex! Okay maybe I lie. But the later part of this statement does not have to be true. I read that 30 percent of women have issues reaching orgasm.

I know Bert! It is a startling statistic but it is true!


 For whatever reason this may be we can touch on that issue at a later time. 
What I want to point out in this blog is the science behind this wonderfully delicious event that happens when we 'get off' on this action in life.

First credit where credit is due. You can see the video I watched that these screen prints came from here.

There are four states to sexual arousal. Or at least there should be... I have had some partners who didn't even know the word foreplay much less performed it. Don't these guys know that if your partner is happy they are going to want to make you REALLY happy? And if your partner is REALLY happy they will not tell other people just how disappointing you were. And trust me if that gets out your sunk.


When focused on and performed correctly however these four stages are Excitement, Plateau of Arousal, Orgasm and Resolution.
Excitement can stem from anywhere. It can be a soft kiss, suggestion, look or touch. Again it all starts in the mind. The biggest sex organ of them all. And no I don't care how big your Cock is... I still know this to be true. Ya don't believe me, try not using it. I guarantee you won't get anywhere without it.
During Plateau of Arousal your body starts to kick into action. Blood starts to flow to your genitals and your heart rate and breathing increases. 
*HINT - Listen to her guys... her panting and moaning are clear indications your doing something right 

At this point your Central Nervous System is fully engaged and sending delightful signals of enjoyment to the reward center of your brain... and why not?! You work hard... both of you deserve a reward! Now the longer you continue this performance the more your receptors will continue to stimulate your brain and so and so forth until you achieve orgasm. Now hopefully you achieve it together but if not, no worries, you can still continue to help your partner to achieve what you both have started. As I said you both work hard you both deserve it. You can also use romance enhancers such as enhancement creams, heating lubricants and toys to help either of you with achieving your crowning glory.





Now I think we all know what happens during orgasm but if you are brand new to all this or are not sure that you have ever had an orgasm before...




Don't laugh I have actually talked with people who have asked ... seriously.



For Men it can last anywhere on average from 3-10 seconds and includes contractions of the anal sphincter the prostate gland (or the male G-spot<again another blog) and the penis muscle. It also usually proceeds with the release of sperm known as ejaculation but depending on the rate at which this has happened it is not always the case. After a male orgasm it is followed by a refractory period. What is this you ask? Well I will tell. You may know it as... OMG I am spent .. can we not cuddle and while your at it could you make me a sandwich and wake me up in about an hour.. Syndrome. It is during this time,ranging from minutes to hours for some men, where another orgasm cannot be achieved.


For Women we do not have a Refractory Period which allows us to have multiple consecutive orgasms which is nice... really really really nice. During our orgasm our uterus, vagina, pelvic muscles and anus contract. Some women have been known to have been mistaken in having epileptic seizures when this happens. Do not get your the tongue depressors and epi pens out quite yet guys it is a natural occurrence in some women during multiple consecutive orgasms. Most orgasms for women last about 20 seconds but can be much longer if multiple consecutive orgasms are what she experiences. Lucky yes indeed we are and even luckier if we have a partner who knows how to bring it out in us. But not as lucky as the Pig who can have multiple consecutive orgasms for up to 30 minutes!!!

I know! Right?! Lucky ass pig!


But it all starts and finishes in the control or lack of in the Brain. Here is where the good Science comes in. Under functional MRI it is discovered that the brain is flooded with Dopamine which is a feel good chemical that is most times linked to drugs like Heroine or Cocaine.  Dopamine is the chemical that gives you the craving of things that feel good to you. This is in tandem with the release of Oxytocin.. not be confused with Oxycontin. Oxytocin is a hormone that plays a role in bonding, trust and maternal instincts. This is why a lot of OB/GYN's suggest love making during postpartum depression.



Pet Scans taken during an orgasm has shown that during an orgasm it is the SAME for men and women. The lateral orbitofrontal cortex shuts down which is the determining factor for self evaluation, reason, self control, fear and anxiety... which explains a lot when I see these women go nuts at a Chippendale convention. I never understood why these women would scream, hoot and holler. Don't get me wrong, I do certainly like what I see. They are pretty to look at. But the main reason I go is to get a chuckle out of those women  who almost faint in excitement. Anyhoodle, let's continue shall we?



The relaxation of the Amygdala and Hippocampus lower emotion in women (another reason to get your women off Men!) causing an almost trance like state and also lower aggression in men. The only real difference between men and women in the Brain during an orgasm is many areas of a womans brain are shut down COMPLETELY and in Men it isn't as striking probably due to the shorter duration and refractory period. The Periaqueductal Gray or PAG  is also activated much more in women which stimulates the flight or fight response along with the Cebreal Cortex which is associated with pain receptors. 

Hmmmm I wonder if that is why I like my hair pulled or spanked sometimes.... 
I always have said there is a fine line between pain and pleasure. Now I know why!




 Yes indeed Science is Sexy !!

I hope that explains a bit more of what happens to us physically above and beyond what we can feel to all of you reading this. I just think the more we understand the better we can become at expressing what we like and want from our partners.  If we know how our bodies and minds react it give a clearer indication overall of what is truly going on. 

Remember to check out my store. The link is to the right. 

Please leave your comments and be sure to take this weeks poll over to the left. If there is something you would like me to research please do not hesitate to ask.

Now go out and have some wonderful Sex ya'll!








No comments:

Post a Comment